Praise for The Chamlins
"A sweet album filled with heart...the listener is taken on a heartfelt journey sure to conjure up memories..they have a fine musical chemistry and, on the right songs, they cook.
– John Hoglund, Cabaret Scenes writing about The First 10 Years
"In their splendid new show, Rochelle and Paul Chamlin demonstrate not only a clear and contagious love for their chosen subject, but also a new polish in their paired performance style."
– Robert Windeler, BistroAwards.com
"... The Chamlins are delightfully warm and engaged performers, and the audience responded accordingly."
– Jerry Osterberg, American Popular Song Society
"Gems by Jule was a lovely stroll through the songs of this prolific melody-master."
– Joel Benjamin, TheaterPizzazz.com
"... The Chamlins are, in short, a likeable pair, and their easygoing rapport with each other and with the audience puts listeners right in their corner."
– Mark Dundas Wood, BistroAwards.com
"Together they have unbounded rapport and chemistry. With humerous anecdotes sprinkled among the Jule Styne gems, the show flowed by in under an hour - an hour that had the room captivated and enthralled."
– Stu Hamstra, CabaretHotlineOnline
"All At Sea: Songs on the Theme of Water, retains the qualities that made their earlier shows so appealing, plus—and it's a big plus—their artistry has reached a new level: their performance and their interpretations now bespeak greater assurance and authority."
– Roy Sander, BistroAwards.com
"Let’s Get Away from It All is a wonderfully entertaining revue with songs, funny stories and two fabulously talented people who happen to like and be married to each other. They relate to one another with charm and grace, knowing and loving that they’ve got a good thing going."
– Lynda Sturner, NiteLifeExchange
"Together, they offered their appreciative audience a well-conceived, well-researched and well-presented collection of travel songs which took the listener from Niagara to Nagasaki, Santa Fe to Sheboygan, with stops in Paris and Rome."
– Lynn DiMenna, Cabaret Scenes
"Rochelle and Paul Chamlin take you right into their hearts in their delightful travel-themed show. This cabaret couple show their mutual affection right from the start, as they relate their travel experiences through song an story."
– Stu Hamstra, CabaretHotlineOnline
"Thank you for a wonderful, life affirming evening. What a joy!"
– Lorraine Serabian - Actress, teacher, and star of the original Broadway production of Zorba
"You and Paul have such beautiful voices and sang such a wide range of music! You both were very much in tune with each other both musically and personally and it really showed through."
– Joanne Davies, The Manor Club, Pelham, NY
"You put on a terrific show and the audience was enthralled from start to finish. Thank you very much for a wonderful evening.
– Mayor Peter Rustin, Tenafly, New Jersey
"We couldn't have been more pleased with the holiday program Rochelle and Paul performed at our library. It was the perfect program for our town and we highly recommend them. They managed to be warm, welcoming and professional.
– Janet Castelpietra, Director, Bradley Beach Library
Rochelle and Paul Chamlin delighted the audience with their show All At Sea. Their song choices were inspired, and their banter witty and fun. They created an intimacy with the crowd, who enjoyed their performance greatly."
– Kerry Weinstein, Program Director, Fort Lee Library
"Thank you so much for such a beautiful performance. Your program was so entertaining and it's so nice to work with such professionals."
– Angela Capone, Program Director, Merrick Library
"The audience enjoyed their music...and the wonderful chemistry between them."
– Ann Garnett, Garden City Public Library
"The program was outstanding, the song selection apt, the music well-played and –sung, and the vibe with the audience was palpable."
– Jeffrey Payton, Program Director, Madison Library
“The two of you make a great team and present marvelous music that has a broad appeal.”– Jo Brown, Program Director, 92nd Street Y
– Jo Brown, Program Director, 92nd Street Y
“You did it again! I was so happy to learn how much everyone enjoyed your program. They couldn't say enough good things. You left everyone feeling so glad they came. Thanks for sharing your talent with our community!”
– Edie Kalickstein, Long Beach Library
"Your program at our library was wonderful. Our patrons are still taking about it. Looking forward to booking you again."
– Linda White, Elmont Library
"The wonderful chemistry and vocal abilities of both you and Paul were evident from the very start of the program until the last note was sung! The audience enjoyed every moment of your show."
– Tracy Wright, Eastchester Public Library
"All who attended thoroughly enjoyed the performance by the duo. I enjoyed working with Paul and Rochelle very much and look forward to working with them again in the future."
– James Trapasso, Ossining Public Library
" Your warmth and rapport with the audience was terrific."
– Debbie Feldman, Great Neck Library
"Our patrons truly enjoyed the songs and liveliness of the show, and would be happy to see you again."
– Jill Rothstein, New York Public Library
"There is a spark to their interpersonal interaction, so the songs are delivered with warmth, wit and fun."
– Martin Ingber, Engage Life Director, Atria Senior Living in Kew Gardens, NY
“You both had a wonderful rapport with the audience and are a delight to work with.”
– Debbie Jordon, Mount Pleasant Public Library
“I want to thank you and Paul for presenting an outstanding program. I received very many compliments on the excellent quality.”
– Glora Pomerantz, Peninsula Public Library
"The program was lively and fun and the audience loved it. Both the piano playing and the singing were great. They are both very professional and consistently put on a great show."
– Karin Briller, Franklin Square Public Library